We could not do this without you! Thank you for your hard work and tireless efforts in advance.
2016 Volunteer Sponsor
Online registration is now open for the 2016 Allianz Championship.
To log into And Register click here.
GET EXCITED! It's Volunteer Time for the Allianz Championship - can you believe it! We are super excited for our move to the springtime. The greens are greener, the birdies are out and about, and the clubs are in full swing!
The 2016 Allianz Championship will be another fantastic year, but it will only be fantastic if you are there! Volunteers are the backbone of tournament operations.
Regardless if this is your first year with us or your ninth year, we are pumped to have you! Volunteering the best way to get involved in the community or give back to a game that gives back to you every Saturday morning. You are getting an inside the ropes experience watching the pros putt in for birdie, welcoming them to the tee box, recording the champion's score, or handing them refreshing ice cold water!
The Allianz Championship strives to have the best Volunteer program on the Champions Tour because we have the BEST Volunteers on the Champions Tour! Y'all are superstars every year!
All registration can be done online. A hard copy application is available by clicking here.
- Volunteer Uniform Package
- One (1) hat or visor with Allianz Championship logo
- One (1) volunteer badge - allows entry entire week of tournament
- Four (4) Good-Any-Day grounds tickets (New since 2013 - grounds tickets are needed for championship rounds).
- Volunteer parking and meals on scheduled work days
- One (1) golf voucher for one (1) spot in the Volunteer Shotgun Outing at The Old Course. Date To Be Determined. The pass will be mailed out post-tournament and verification of three (3) shift minimum. Vouchers are not transferable.
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Friday, February 5, 2016, approximately 45 - 60 minutes after play.
Opportunities also exist for junior volunteers, grades 6 - 12,. All junior volunteers receive an official tournament t-shirt, headgear, meals, parking, and volunteer badge. Plus, as a 501(c)3 charity, volunteer hours spent at the Allianz Championship are eligible for service organizations like NHS or scouts.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your hard work and dedication in advance! If you have any questions, please contact us in the tournament office 561-241-4653.
Allianz Championship Staff
Last Updated: 8/16/2010 4:32:18 PM / Generated at: 4/30/2016 1:13:25 AM