We could not do this without you! Thank you for your hard work and tireless efforts in advance.
Thank you for your interest in the Allianz Championship volunteer program! At this time online registration is now closed. If you would like to volunteer, please come to the Volunteer Tent located on-site at The Old Course. We will be able to get you registered and going with a uniform to rock and roll at the Allianz Championship! Just bring in this application and we will get you going in the right direction!
A map to the Volunteer Parking can be found under the Volunteer Information page, along with the Handbook and Shirt Schedule.
GET EXCITED! It's Volunteer Time for the Allianz Championship - can you believe it! The greens are greener, the birdies are out and about, and the clubs are in full swing!
The 2013 Allianz Championship will be another fantastic year, but it will only be fantastic if you are there! Volunteers are the backbone of tournament operations. As a volunteer you will have an inside the ropes experience watching the pros putt in for birdie, welcoming them to the tee box, recording the champion's score, or handing them refreshing ice cold water!
The Allianz Championship strives to have the best Volunteer program on the Champions Tour because we have the BEST Volunteers on the Champions Tour! Y'all are superstars every year!
All adult volunteers are required to purchase the Volunteer Package for $65. This helps offset our costs so we can give back the most to charities like the Boca Raton Regional Hospital. The package includes:
- Two (2) Antigua polos with Allianz Championship logo
- One (1) hat or visor with Allianz Championship logo
- One (1) volunteer badge - allows entry entire week of tournament
- Four (4) Good-Any-Day grounds tickets (New for 2013 - grounds tickets are needed for championship rounds).
- Volunteer parking and meals on scheduled work days
- One (1) golf voucher for one (1) complimentary round of golf at The Old Course at Broken Sound. The pass will be mailed out post-tournament and verification of three (3) shift minimum. Rounds must be played in June, July, or August after 12:00 pm, Tuesday - Friday. Vouchers are not transferable.
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Friday, February 8, 2013, approximately 45 - 60 minutes after play.
Opportunities also exist for junior volunteers, grades 6 - 12, for $10. All junior volunteers receive an official tournament t-shirt, headgear, meals, parking, and volunteer badge. Plus, as a 501(c)3 charity, volunteer hours spent at the Allianz Championship are eligible for service organizations like NHS or scouts.
Thank you so much for coming out and volunteering! We look forward to seeing you at the Allianz Championship!
Last Updated: 8/16/2010 4:32:18 PM / Generated at: 6/18/2013 5:51:22 PM